Saturday, June 22, 2013

My Dark Charming

Two things I love to do besides being hanging out in SL and writing my rambling thoughts for you here are checking out what other people are up to by reading blogs and flickrs, as well as playing around with those adorable create-your-character type "games" - wouldn't know if they are games actually but I can't think what else to call them... 
Anyway, I was sitting with my tea just now perusing the gorgeous photos on Flickr, when I came across a picture from Isis Zamin featuring a character created in one of these "games"... That was it I spent the next half hour or so playing to make a Rudh version LOL...
So this is my little Dark Charming Rudh...I could spend hours making these LOL... I simply couldn't resist sharing either... 
Go make one yourself at Dark Charming, and if you do I would love to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment