Sunday, June 30, 2013

Hands of Hell in June's Horror Haute

The second look I created for Horror Haute June was something I wanted to be fairly simple... A little black dress, some cute jewellery and a simple but pretty hairstyle was all I needed, but then something happened to make my look seem a little more Horror Haute than sweet and innocent hehe... 
A demonic hand print appeared - now it could have been my own version of Hell or something much more sinister... I just love the fact this sexy black dress - which is Czarny Kanarek - from the front has a bit of a hidden secret on the back hehe... Though as I was dressing I caught this pose and noticed that giant red hand print... 
The other thing I wanted to share was these gorgeous earrings from InSpired Designs come with a collar, but the earrings are so cute filled with a little eyeball that I couldn't resist wearing them too... I don't normally wear earrings as my hair tends to cover my ears, but these are just too cute hehe...
For now though as much as I love talking about my Horrific Haute clothing, it's way too late and I should be going to bed hehe!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Blame (Available now at 50% off during the sale until July 10th) 
Skin: Sugar - Avril in Rockin Ruby 
Face Piercing: SHOCK - Kiss My Spikes in Zebra 
Earrings: InSpired Designs - Got My Eye On You Earrings (Part of a set with a Collar) (HORROR HAUTE JUNE)
Tattoo: Hysteria - Anatomy of a Killer (No Longer Available!)
Dress: Czarny Kanarek - Touch One Shoulder Dress (HORROR HAUTE JUNE)

Bracelets: KOSH - Epiphany Bracelet 
Pose: Starry Heaven - Neneko 2

No comments:

Post a Comment