Monday, May 6, 2013

SL DisneyBound - Week 8

OK this week, our lovely DisneyBound Challenger - Miss Natalee Oodles - threw us a bit of a curve ball by hitting us with a twofer! Two Disney Characters in one! This week we have an oh-so-cute Disney couple to deal with, and OK I am a little bit late in getting this one together, but I've been so busy that I haven't had time to work on the Disney look until yesterday!
Anyway, when I told HellBone that it was a couples week for the Disney Bounding this week, he had a look of sheer horror - there he was hoping for some villain and he was met with me telling him about the fact he needed to look like Aladdin LOL... I don't really have to tell you as it is pretty obvious, but this week Jasmine is without her Aladdin! Sorry Natalee, I tried but he was having none of it LOL... Though I do love my Jasmine look, still me and yet a bit of a pretty girlie look than normal - definitely a different colour than I would normally wear too!
Week 8 - Jasmine
The only Disney Princess with a somewhat Arabic appearance - and possibly the first non-white Disney Princess, this one is another Princess with a feisty side. Falling for a man with a flying carpet - so she can beat the rush hour traffic maybe? Having a tiger as a pet, and proving that aqua coloured harem pants are actually ok as clothing in cartoons - though I am not sure about them otherwise.
So for my Jasmine look I tried to find some of those balloon style pants... IT SO WASN'T HAPPENING... Then I tried for a long skirt and nothing was looking right, similar problem with short skirts, that was until I looked on the marketplace however... I found these adorable skirts from 8+ on the marketplace, and couldn't resist. The net skirt texture is pretty and it looks like a light, soft tutu material, perfect for summer wear I feel. I bought this blue version and then had to go back for a black one. I might even get some other colours too hehe. After that my Jasmine look just fell into place! 
Aladdin kept me waiting on the roof of the palace for a magic carpet ride but least I was waiting around looking fabulous! I just hope he can find me, I took a trip to the Mumtaz Taj Mahal... Where did I put that cellphone so I can check he knows where to pick me up!

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Magika - Stumble (Re-coloured the blindfold myself from the white version) 
Skin: Sugar - Ink in Tone 3 Dark Brows 
Face Piercing: SHOCK - Kiss My Spikes in Zebra 
Necklaces: (Short) Alienbear - Bubble Dream (Part of a set with earrings), AND,
Maxi Gossamer - Jewelled Peacock 

Top: Blah - My Unbuttoned Dress in Light Blue 
Skirt: 8+ - Ruffled Cyan Tutu 
Shoes: Ingenue - Ariane in Robin 
Pose: Juxtapose - 4 for Frost 

No comments:

Post a Comment