Monday, April 15, 2013

Lovely Cheogsams are Perfect for Spring!

There are times when I see clothes and think "Oh that's so pretty" yet I feel they could never be something that would suit my style and therefore I tend to kind of avoid them. I always look at clothes in a way that could be me working out how I could 'Rudhify' things. Yet sometimes things fall into your lap that make you stop and feel like trying something a little different, these dresses were an example of that!
Lamp*Light have created some gorgeous new Cheogsam dresses, appropriately named "Cheogsam Love" - why is it appropriate? I hear you ask, well if you are anything like me you WILL love them!
I loved them so much, especially the red coloured one, that I couldn't wait to wander around and find the perfect location for a girlie photo shoot. I looked at a few different locations to find the perfect mixture of flowers, yet I was drawn to the gorgeous location that is 'It All Starts With A Smile' due to its golden flowers and pink flowering trees that highlighted the colours which adorn the flowers of this dress in a subtle way. 
Yet, the designs on these dresses simply scream spring, and I couldn't simply post one as they are all totally different - there is one to suit everyone's colour taste I'm sure!! 
A set of pretty dresses in spring time pastel colours... I think that Alice of Lamp*Light has really hit the nail on the head with these dresses. The girlie Rudh looks adorable but hmmmm maybe I should see if I can make them suit a Living Dead Rudh look?!

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Magika - Forget 
Skin: Sugar - Ink in Tone 3 Dark Brows 
Eyes: IKON - Horizon Eyes in Dark Verdigris 
Eyelashes: LeLutka - 2011 lashes/curl 
Dresses & Hair Butterflies: Lamp*Light - Cheogsam Love 
Ring: SWEET LEONARD - The Last Butterfly (Part of a Set) 
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Mae Platforms in Red 
Pose: STATUS - Page 3, AND, STATUS - OBDURATE 4

No comments:

Post a Comment