Monday, April 15, 2013

I've found a new obsession...

Corvus! I'm not talking about the birds though, I'm talking about the SL store, Corvus
It's one of those stores that has been stashed away in the back of my mind as somewhere that I need to take a better look at, and the store makes appearances everywhere it seems at the many different events that are running all over SL... Yet I never until recently took the time to step back and look at the store and all it's offerings that little bit closer.
I perused the marketplace store looking at the goodies on offer for a good hour, debating did I want that now or should I bookmark it for later, and I fell head over heels with the wounds that they have available! It's like a Living Dead Girl's dream - bloody wounds and bruises and dark eye make-up really seem to flow out of this place, and that's without even starting on the clothes. I have a wishlist from Corvus about a mile long and I think it may keep on growing!
Watch this space though, there will definitely be more Corvus to come from my ramble space!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Ploom - Pea
Face Wounds: Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo 
Skin: PinkFuel - Gacha 02 in Cyber Grey (from past Arcade) 
Face Piercing: SHOCK - Kiss My Spikes in Zebra
Mouthie: {W&R} - Bloody Summer Popsicle Mouthie (Available Now as a Freebie at Kawaii Fair 2013)
Neck Tattoo: Corvus - Dead Tattoo
Saw Blade & Wound: Death Row Designs -  Saw Wound
Star Piercing: [annaA] - Pierced Chest Branding "Star"
Dress: :{MV}: - Rockabilly Rumble Dress in Zombie (Available now at the Carneval)
Bracelets: LOULOU&CO - Nevermore
Boots: Death Row Designs - Steampunk Boots in Stripes
Pose: WetCat - m7 (From a box of freebie poses at FabFree)

No comments:

Post a Comment