Friday, March 15, 2013

SL DisneyBound - Week 1

For the last few months I've been looking for something to fill up the hole that the end of the colour challenge has left. I know that many of my fellow colour bloggerettes went onto other challenges, such as the 50 Shades of Sexy Challenge or the Twisted Colour Challenge, yet I wanted something a little different and I guess I got picky... I've done a few one off challenges here and there, and then today I found this...
The SL DisneyBound Challenge - created by Natalee Oodles of Style Minions Blog - is a RL challenge dragged into SL, and it seems like a lot of fun. The basis of the challenge is to use non-costume items to create looks based on characters from Disney Movies... I CAN'T WAIT! 
WEEK 1 - PETER PAN! 
Disney's Peter Pan... The boy who never grew up! I loved this story, I even refer to my SL house as my Wendy House due to this story!
I like Peter Pan am a kid that never grew up...I'm supposedly a grown up now and I still play with my Barbie Doll... OK she is a virtual doll now days but that's technically what Rudh is to me, my Barbie Doll. Here she is as a "Peter Pan-ish" Rudh - never one to miss playing dress up, I found things in my warehouse wardrobe that seemed to fit the foresty style whilst still keeping a bit of a childish look to it. 
I LOVED doing this, thank you so much for setting it up Natalee... Here's to the next 26 Weeks! BRING ON DISNEY CHARACTER NUMBER 2!

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Analog Dog - Wound Up in Wonder 
Skin: Sugar - Ink in Tone 3 Dark Brows 
Eyes: IKON - Horizon Eyes in Dark Verdigris 
Necklaces: (SHORT) Bliensen + MaiTai - Nocturnal Choker, AND, (LONG) KOSH - The Leaf Necklace
Jacket: PiCHi - FREDA Knitted Fur Cardi in Aztec Green

Undershirt & Head-dress: SeVered GarDeN - Part of the Cloe Outfit 
Skirt: Happy Undead - Mini Skirt in Brown 
Feet: SLink - Jolie Pied 
Pose: HelaMiyo - Freestyle 5

No comments:

Post a Comment