Sunday, March 31, 2013

Rolling or Falling for Horror Haute March

I was planning on posting something Easter related today, getting all 'cuteified' (a Rudh made up word!) and dressed like a bunny, but then I really don't feel in the mood for being cute - as my current in world outfit would attest to - so let me just say Happy Easter and that I hope the bunny brings you enough chocolate to last until his visit next year...
Moving on then I am gonna play at catch-up again for Horror Haute. Today is the last day of this month's Horror Haute line-up and I have a couple more tricks up my sleeve to show you before I try to catch up on my Disney Bounding! 
So this outfit was based entirely around this cute rockabilly style dress from DRBC - or DeathRocker Bettie Crocker to use the store's full name - that is patterned with colourful retro hearses. I did think about posing alongside the hearse that HellBone made for our store, but the dress in itself screamed that it needed to be worn somewhere in keeping with its 50's style and I couldn't get my mind away from either a roller disco... I ended up in a 1950s style bowling alley and diner - the Bowl-A-Rama Bowling Center & Ten Pin Alley Mall - where I had a little mishap as I got up out of a booth, wasn't my fault I fell over, I just hope I didn't break my radio! 
Another thing that I wanted to mention, though they aren't so clear here and will look better bigger in my Flickr Photostream, are these adorable zipped tights from SongBird. I've had these a while waiting to find the right look for them and they fitted perfectly with the dress. From the front they are plain black but the back detailing is what I love about them, they are zipped, with a break in the zip to reveal a surprise underneath... LOVE THEM! 
One more thing to share though, these earrings! Cute Poison made Foxy Earrings for this week's SL Fashion Week, and they really fit this look! They are cute as always with the Cute Poison items, yet they come with this brilliant and simple to use HUD for easy recolouring - for someone like me who can still at times be a bit of a noob this was such a bonus... Have a look at the close up of the earring and it's HUD... I love this - Thank you Sae! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Curio Obscura - Stackable Hairstyle Big Birdcage RARE (From a Gacha Machine)
Skin: Sugar - Ink in Tone 3 Dark Brows 
Face Piercing: SHOCK - Kiss My Spikes in Zebra 
Earrings: Cute Poison - Foxy Earrings (Available now for SL Fashion Week
Dress: DRBC - Hearse Haute Dress (HORROR HAUTE MARCH) 
Radio: katat0nik - Starstruck Boombox (From a Gacha Machine) 
Tights: SongBird - Zip Tights in Yellow 
Roller Skates: The Secret Store - Vintage Roller Skates in White (From a Gacha Machine) 
Pose: Enchant3D - Falling Back

1 comment:

  1. Careful now you'll take an eye out with those roller boots!

    ReplyDelete