Sunday, March 17, 2013

Lots to Share...

Happy St.Patrick's Day... I was planning on creating a green filled post, and going on about how awesome it would be to drink a pint of Guinness and attempt to dance like they do in the Riverdance - but then I thought "NOPE" we get excited over the Irish day, and the American day in SL but no one really gets too excited over St. David's Day lol - so Bah Humbug, if that could even be applicable, enjoy the day but I'm better off staying out of green anyhow LOL...
I do have something pretty to show you though... Least I think it's pretty... Where is my modesty really?
I never ever made myself a profile photo before - OK maybe I did way back when in the days of old that I was a noob - but since I got myself a FairyBobMother who makes brilliant photos, I never thought that I could create a photo that would be at a standard I wanted to be my profile photo!When I created this photo though, it just seemed to shine from some of my others and so, after discussion with said FairyBobMother, I decided I had a new pf photo... What do you think?
The second thing that I need to share with you is that I won't be around much now until Friday! I don't normally blog much anyway during the week, but Hell is taking me to DISNEYLAND PARIS for 4 days!!! EEEEEH I am so excited! It's my RL Birthday on Tuesday, and I guess my lovely man wanted to REALLY spoil me, I am such a HUGE Disney Fan! I can sum up the amount of excitement in a simple, very short clip from Family Guy lol.. Change the Disney World to EuroDisney, plane to car, and 3 hours to 6 hours and this will be Hell and I tomorrow morning... 
I'll see you all when I get back on Friday!

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Ploom - Piper 
Skin: Sugar - Ink in Tone 3 Dark Brows 
Eyes: IKON - Horizon Eyes in Dark Verdigris 
Eyelashes: LeLutka - 2011 lashes/curl 
Face Piercing: SHOCK - Kiss My Spikes in Zebra 
Epaulettes: GizzA - Epaulette Set in Black (Available now at The Arcade
Top: Rotten Defiance - Wild Dress in Black 
Pose: E.Ink - Fwee6

3 comments:

  1. so jealous huge disney fan here too! hope you have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL please don't be like Stewie or Hell will crash the car and I will never see you again!!!

    That's a great profile pic, and cool epaulettes. Dark and seductive, your Unseelie side is showing! It'll be nice to have a pf pic you made yourself, and about time really as you know you make fabulous pics.

    I think I really need to wrap my head around Photoshop, or Gimp; Fireworks just isn't cutting it and you are showing me up LOL!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS Oh and yeah, I mentioned the lack of excitement over St David's Day in my post too, and in particular St Andrew's Day because loads of Americans cherish their Scottish ancestry, so what gives?!

    ReplyDelete