Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Living Dead Girl Circus Attraction!

Finally I have achieved a strange life goal LOL... A job as a circus attraction, which is weird because well... Clowns are freaking creepy! 
This wasn't a look that I was ever really, seriously thinking about posting. It was just something that I pulled on one day and decided that I rather liked, after wandering around in it for a few hours. The Living Dead Girl is nothing abnormal, I tend to be dead far more than I am alive sometimes, what is unusual is the fact that I actually chose white and pink to wear. Normally I wouldn't go anywhere near pink... It is the colour of pure evil and don't let anyone try to make you believe otherwise, maybe it was the pink that got Rudh put in a cage, it's either that or the Living Dead Girl thing. 
I simply had to get a look together to go with this cute boobtube top from Paper Heart though, and somehow it all fell together that it would be a girlie look with a dead twist hehe... 
I will admit though that I love piling on the wounds... Two bloody face wounds from Hysteria, a band aid from Grixdale and a chest wound from Half Deer, completed the dead look when worn over the Zombie Skin from the Plastik, and I couldn't have been more ecstatic lol... 
Shame I chose to go to the Carneval that day though, I mean I might not have ended up in a cage if I did hehe... Wonder what my talent will be as a circus attraction... Hmmmm maybe lion tamer?

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Truth - Jessie in FairyFloss 
Face Wounds: (Nose) Hysteria - Two Faces, AND, (Handprint) Hysteria - Bloody Christmas II
Band-Aid: Grixdale - OUCH! Bandaids (No Longer Available!)
Skin: [Plastik] - Zombie Skin in Femme Stage Two 

Piercing: Cute Poison - Beauty Destroyed 
Corset Piercing: Cute Poison - Neck Corset Piercing 
Chest Wound: Half-Deer - Cross My Heart Stitches 
Top: Paper Heart - Lungs in White (Only Available on the Marketplace) 
Bracelets: (Upper) Olive - The Refreshed Bear Trap Bracelet Earth Made Set, AND, (Lower) Cute Poison - Dee Bracelet 
Ring: Cute Poison - Diamond Star Ring in Pink 
Skirt: SAKIDE - Silk Tutu Skirt in White 
Tights: Rezipsa Loc - Zipper Stockings in Pink

1 comment:

  1. hey, love your blog! I hate clowns too, they are so freaky

    ReplyDelete