Sunday, January 13, 2013

Marshmallow - The Incredible Levitating Cat!

Sometimes you get moments in your SL - just as in your RL - where you think "What the heck is going on?" Admittedly, these moments are somewhat different in SL because they seem to involve things that could NEVER happen in RL, such as the example shown within a picture I just couldn't help sharing! 
I came back to my Wendy House in SL today to find out that my awesome security cat, Marshmallow - who miaows at anyone in a scary manner who dares to enter the house - has actually been hiding a secret talent in the year or so since he was given to me by a friend with a need to downsize her crazy cat lady tendencies... Marshmallow is THE INCREDIBLE LEVITATING CAT! 
Do you think I could create a circus act for us? Or maybe an act for a show like Britain/Holland/Whatever country I am in at the time's Got Talent? Now she knows about his amazing levitating skills, will she think she's made a mistake and steal him back? What is the punishment for kittynapping nowdays? LOL... 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Dominique 
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey 
Eyes: IKON - Horizon Eyes in Dark Verdigris 
Lipstick: KOSH - Wet Lips in Rose Red 
Necklace: PIDIDDLE - My Special Treasures Necklace in Blood 
Top: welldone.atelier - Long Sweater in England 
Pants: Modish - Super Skinnies in Grey (No Longer Available!)
Shoes: League - Neve Boots in Red 

Pose: E.inK - fwee1 (Freebie on the marketplace!)

1 comment:

  1. If you do go on TV I will definitely vote for you and Marshmallow!!!

    ReplyDelete