Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year

2012 is on it's way out... In many parts of the world it has been and gone, and soon it will leave us here in Holland. 
I, unfortunately, will be spending time at home on my own this evening when the midnight hour rolls around - Hell has to work and so I get left to hide from the fireworks with my whiny but adorable Izzywhizz... I plan on putting my feet up with a nice glass of something yummy - might even have some bubbly wine left over from Christmas - some loud music and my awesome friends that are around in SL, because they like me have no where better to be LOL... There will be some of you around right? Anyone? No...? Though I guess if there is no one around I could improvise a little party of sorts, maybe make one out of teddy bears or something LOL... 
Dressed to the nines in one of my favourite rainbow dresses from Candy Mountain, with a large glass of something fairly strong and my replacement for Hell - yes that would be the cuddly rooster lol - I raise a glass to everyone whose ever had the pleasure of crossing my path... 
Good Luck to you all in 2013, no matter who you are or how our paths crossed - whether it was good or bad, whether you are still around with me or not - I hope you have a very Happy New Year and hope that it brings you all the luck and happiness you deserve! Whatever happens in 2013 remember to smile...

What is she wearing; 
Hair: WASABI PILLS - Veronica (Worn with Truth Hairbase)
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey 

Glasses: A&A - Moody Mooners in Sad Purple 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Beauty Destroyed 
Necklace: [EY:NO] - Filigran String Necklace 
Dress: Candy Mountain - Tea Dress in Unicorn 
Chicken: Intrigue Co - Plushie Pals: Doodle the Rooster 
Rings: (LEFT) Mandala - Motsumame in Black/Silver, AND, (RIGHT) Olive - the It's FASHION WEEK Baby! Pinky Nosy Bow Ring (Available now at SL Fashion Week
Pose with Glass Prop: Sparrowtree Studios - What's Your Poison 4 (Posed with Margarita Glass)

No comments:

Post a Comment