Sunday, December 16, 2012

A Lamp*Light Portal

Miss AliceAnn Alter seems to send me things in HUGE batches, it's always like Christmas getting things from her. Lamp*Light is stuffed full of adorably cute, brightly fun clothing that always brings a smile to my face and definitely has a huge influence on the rainbow, kawaii side of my brain. 
She got very excited about a particular outfit recently, that was something she'd created as a kind of SL homage to one of her favourite games, and so for her I had to try and think of some way of showing off such an adorable outfit in the right setting. 
The game in question is Portal - I'll admit I'd NEVER heard of it, but then again I am not much of a game geek and when my friends normally discuss games the understanding part of my brain normally goes to sleep - yet the Aperture Tech uniform that Alice created was super cute! I needed to do some research... The outfit comes with a shirt, skirt and lanyard worn in the photo, but it also has shoes, socks, glasses and a bra giving you lots of choices in how to wear the outfit!
I eventually found a suitable place to get the photo I wanted... Somewhere science lab style, with lots of computers and microscopes and well... Sciency! I had a bit of a search on my hands, the location I took this photo appears to be a bit on the risque side and very adult in some of the toys that are laying around, but the bank of computers was perfect for the look I wanted, and hey if you are into playing in a science lab then check out Tai Yong Laboratories...
All I need now is one of those magic zappy hand gun thingies, to get me through the walls and stuff and I'm golden... Though if I used that for evil then I'd be people's worst nightmare... Imagine the things you could do with a weapon like that *cackles evilly before coughing* 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Magika - Awkward 
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey 
Eyes: IKON - Horizon Eyes in Dark Verdigris 
Glasses: Acid & Mala - Falling off face Glasses 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Beauty Destroyed 
Choker: {Psycho.Byts} - Black Choker + Studs 
Chest Piercing: Endless Shadows - Usb & Plug Piercing 
Outfit (including Shirt, Skirt and Lanyard): Lamp*Light - Aperture Tech Outfit 
Ring: Mandala - Motsumame in Black/Silver 
Shoes: G Field - Strap Shoes in Alex Patent Black 
Pose: STaTUS - Unweildy 3

No comments:

Post a Comment