Sunday, December 16, 2012

52WOCC2 - Week 51

*sobs* NOOOOOO IT'S ALMOST OVERRRRRRR! *sniffs* Must control myself until next week when we hit the big 52... MUST BE STRONG!!! 
Anyway this week, the colour is a bright and fun festive shade, but as much as the idea of Christmas drew me in I really, really wanted to avoid something Christmassy. I often feel over loaded on Christmas, as much as I love it, but everywhere is filled with the overly Christmas vibe and sometimes it gets a little overbearing. SO, I went and did something a little crazy in my usual Rudh way hehe... 
When I was a kid I LOVED to read Where's Wally Books. I would read them once and then leave them for a while before looking at them again, and I had the entire collection. My sister drew in them once, putting circles around the things you had to search for... OH Dear, there was war in our house that day! 
Still I found a shirt in my inventory and this idea was spawned... With a little digging I created the PERFECT red look for this week hehe... 
Week 51 - Madder Lake Deep 
Week 51: Where's Rudh?
What is she wearing; 
Hair: CONCRETE FLOWERS - Sarson's Bobble Hat (No Longer Available!)
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey 

Eyes: IKON - Horizon Eyes in Dark Verdigris 
Glasses: Acid & Mala - Falling off face Glasses 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Beauty Destroyed 
Necklace: KOSH - Infinity Necklace 
Top: Somnia - Striped Queen in Halloween White 
Jeans: AlterEgo - Another Round Jeans 
Shoes:{katatonic} - Espadrilles in coral (THANKS ELIZA FOR THE LOVELY GIFT!) 
Pose Prop: Y&R - Walking Stick

Now I know the picture above isn't really in the spirit of Where's Wally? So I made something a little special in the spirit of Christmas... A little present... Where's Rudh? 
(Just a little note: The picture is fairly small, but if you click it then you will see it full sized! Try to find me!!!!) 
Next Week - Unreleased (Luna is keeping it a secret until next week!) 

6 comments:

  1. YaY ... found you in both pics and drew a circle with my marker around you ...
    I'd love to see more 'where's Rudh' pics from you ... but would you be so nice as to place yourself in the same spot each time, cause otherwise my screen will be a mess of black circles sooner or later ;-)
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on this color! I also loved Waldo as a kid, such a fun photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh i loved where is Wally too!!!. Super idea. And i agree on the overload from Christmas things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Where's Wanda! :D Taking a leaf out of my book huh? ;)
    I found you but it wasn't too easy, lol that was fun.

    Great outfit, you look so cute in your bobble hat and wonky glasses.

    ReplyDelete