Thursday, November 22, 2012

Back to School in SL!

School Uniform was never really my ideal choice of clothing in SL, I spent WAY too long wearing one all the way through school, as it's still the rule in the UK! Yet this one from Lamp*Light was rather different from my old school uniform - we had to wear a blazer and a proper tie, was never very comfortable! - it's a little more Japanese School Uniform than the icky one I had to wear! 
I love the cute look to this, and for some reason I found myself needing to have my big fat kitten from Mui Runo as my ultimate accessory. For some reason he blows bubbles, I think the naughty kitty has gotten into my awesome cupcake scented bubble bath - I wondered where it had all gone!
One thing that I will say, and please don't get offended if I say something wrong here, but trying to find a school in SL that isn't for group only RP or a sex place is kinda hard! I crawled around a few, dodging people in some of the sex places and eventually found a place with a set of lockers that were hidden away enough I could stand and mind my own business while I grabbed a photo, or so I thought! You really do meet some interesting people in these places, besides the seemingly stereotypical noobies with their prim bits sticking out on show, and if you wanna get into that whole RP environment then maybe check out this particular school, it is the Soji School for the Sexually Delinquent
My outfit though is something I will be wearing whenever I have to go to school... At least with some of the family that I have in SL green is the right colour for my uniform hehe! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Exile - Quiet Dream in Sunset 
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey 
Glasses: Epic - Mesh Checkered Nerd Glasses 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Beauty Destroyed 
Uniform: Lamp*Light - Yamaku Uniform 
Kitty: *M* by Mui Runo - HUG amesho cat 
Tights: RONSEM - Ripped Leggings in black 
Boots: J's - Studded Long Boots 
Pose: Focus Poses - Model Set 50

1 comment:

  1. You know with a school for the sexually delinquent I wouldn't be standing quite so close to the lockers, never know what will pop out ;)

    If your bubblebath is RL then either Hell has a secret fetish or you should watch Izzy very carefully when she burps ;o

    PS I don't think they allow pets in school... sorry. Even if you do say 'I have a cute pussy'.

    ReplyDelete