Saturday, November 10, 2012

A Piece Of Cake!

MMMM Cake... One of those simple things in life that I will always enjoy. Maybe it's the RL fat girl in me, but my collection of cupcake stuff has spread from my RL into my SL, and here I am indulging the cupcake passion to the fullest I possibly can - least in SL you can walk past a bakery without gaining an extra few pounds on the scent of the air alone! 
You might also have realised by now that, although I am human in SL and have a barbie doll as my look of choice, I tend to have a rather random fashion sense. Some days I dress in black and could be classed as "goth" whereas others I dress in full out cuteness and pastel colours... 
Today was one of those days! It wasn't my fault, I couldn't help it, I was drawn to this collection of dresses from Candy Mountain like a moth a a flame... 
It's a CUPCAKE - I mean come on how could you not be drawn to this dress! It comes in a set of 4 different colours for 300L, and as soon as I saw them on the marketplace I couldn't wait to get my hands on them. They didn't seem to be available on the marketplace though, so I ran into the store to get them... I just couldn't wait! I teamed it with some equally gorgeous sugary pink hair that reminded me of candy floss and some rather girlie accessories and look everyone... Rudh can be a girlie girl! 
Then as I skipped over to get this week's FLF item from D-LAB a thought struck me, I should go and get a cupcake from the cupcake man... If you haven't been behind the store at D-LAB you should! There is a whole little world back there, something akin to the Small World ride from Disneyland. There are lots of hidden goodies back there, but it can be a little like a maze, and if you do go say hello to the Cupcake Man from me... He makes yummy cupcakes! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Exile - Violetta in True Colours (Past Group Gift) 
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey
Piercing: Cute Poison - Beauty Destroyed 
Jewellery Set: Maxi Gossamer - Pink South Sea Pearl Set 
Dress: Candy Mountain - Tea Dress in banana cupcake 
Shoes: Pixel Mode - Baby T's Plain in Snow 
Pose: No Longer Available!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! :9 Possibly, since you wore this during Resting Place, your dreams of sugary sweetness should have overloaded Alice's system and saved us all! Then again didn't seem the Happy Place worked very well... she'd probably just give you nightmares about giant gingerbread men injecting you with sugar >:O And there's a particularly terrifying Dr Who from the 80s (Sylvester McCoy) featuring the Candy Man, who they destroyed with lemonade... On second thoughts, having me with you probably wouldn't have been a good idea!

    ReplyDelete