Saturday, October 20, 2012

Hungry for a Sandwich

I AM STARVING... It possibly hasn't been helped by the fact that I was playing around with my inventory and found this humungous sandwich from Concrete Flowers... 
It's a real shame that you cannot just go to the local baker and buy a french bread stick in this size, and I'm also pretty positive that you'd need a fridge full of yummy fillings to make a sammich this big actually be filled like this. Looks like something that could come from Subway though to be honest, only I'm sure this would taste SO MUCH BETTER... 
It's also funny how you can be alone for hours and just as you go to make a sandwich the monsters come out to help you eat it... In the case of my RL, trade the little Pink Fuel Monster for an Izzy shaped puppy monster. 

What is she wearing; 
Plushie: Pink Fuel - Red Fuzzlebut Doll 
Hair: Magika - Faint in Blood (Free Group Gift) 
Top: Rotten Defiance - My Full Lace Mini in Black (Available now at the Perfect Wardrobe) Necklace: Concrete Flowers - Grandad's Old Compass Necklace (Store Closed)
Sandwich: Concrete Flowers - Mega Sandwich (Store Closed)
Pants: SAKIDE - EveryDay Mesh Jeans in Black 

Heels: Pixel Mode - Baby T's Plain in Black 
Pose: STaTUS - Envee 2.0 3

No comments:

Post a Comment