Thursday, September 20, 2012

Under the Intriguing Sea!

Still on a must-play-with-all-my-Arcade-stuff style mentality... I have so much, like I am sure a lot of people out there do that I don't know where to begin with it all lol... However there was one set of things that I simply had to have and couldn't live without - OK so that is a little dramatic but ya know what I mean...
I am - well let's face it - I am more than a little obsessed by Intrigue Co... I don't think a release goes by without me itching to get my hands on the items that are put out, especially when posters are displayed on Flickr showing us what we can get in advance of being able to actually get it LOL...
AREN'T THEY FREAKING ADORABLE?! There are a few more - I have a complete set, took me AGES to get and thanks have to go to Miss Iokko Molko, the lucky lady who managed to catch me the last plushie I needed! I loveeeee these! I love the cute, kawaii feel they have and I love the way they seem somewhat like the Beanie Babies that were all the rage in RL some years back - their cute little IC tags are what made me make that connection! Angel the Angler Fish is definitely my favourite, but she was scared when I tried to introduce her to all the other fishy friends - hence why she is having a cuddle with me! LOL!
I wanted to highlight the skin I used in this photo too.. It's another awesome skin from Sugar - seems that Iokko has a magic touch when it comes to making pretty human skins with a slight twist. This skin has fishy scales within the skin make-up, and although I have overlaid the skin with the aqua coloured swirl tattoo markings, the face of the skin itself is something that has to be shown off more clearly! 
OH AND, as with every Sugar skin - available in the usual 5 different sugar named skin tones - this skin includes multiple versions of cleavage and teeth options PLUS extra layers for blush, freckles and dimples!!! YAY! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Deviant Kitties - Neopunk
Skin: Sugar - Siren's Lust in Powdered
Eyes: IKON - Horizon Eyes in Dark Verdigris
Eyelashes: LeLutka - 2011 lashes/curl
Tattoo: Plastik - Valah Markings
Piercing: Cute Poison - Beauty Destroyed
Mermaid Stuff (including mesh tail, fins, modesty top, and gloves): LunaSea - Mer Outfit in Dragon
Plushies: Intrigue Co. - Plushie Pals (Available now at The Arcade)
Poses: Magnifique Poses - DSNH Model Pose 2

2 comments:

  1. Rudh check this out.. i think nice stuff for your hair folder;
    http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&qscrl=1&rlz=1T4SKPT_nlNL420NL426&q=histiric+hair+hunt&ion=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&biw=1117&bih=737&wrapid=tlif134834797983710&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=TiheUPS3H-ms0QXC6IC4Ag

    and so cute those creatures )))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I have the ship hair Nic... Coming soon to a post near you!

      Delete