Friday, September 28, 2012

Hysterical Vanity

I know that the Twisted Hunt is coming to a close in the next few days, but I've just gotten my greedy little hands on some cute but twisted tattoos from Hysteria...
If you've been reading my my ramblings for any length of time you might have noticed that there are two sides to me, some days I'm rainbows and cuteness, others I am a dead goth girl of some kind - though most of the time I try to strike the balance somewhere in the middle!
One of my favourite stores in SL for the more Gothic taste has got to be Hysteria...The designs are not only for those with a dark side however, there are many things that would appeal to a fairly broad range of people. 
I love the tattoos and the spikey things that this place is stuffed full of... Yet when I saw these tattoos in the Twisted Gacha I knew I had to have them! 
These are the Seven Deadly Sin tattoo collection, and so obviously there are 7 different designs available - each with the demonic wings! I had a hard time working out which one to show off... I mean depending on the pose I chose, I could have used all of the sins so Pride got lucky hehe! 
Though I guess in many ways pride - or vanity - sums up a large chunk of the majority of everyone's SecondLives. We each create an avatar that we model to look a specific way, and then if you are anything like me spend a great deal of time looking at that dolly to make sure she looks perfect in the way you want her to be seen. I primp and preen constantly, have my camera on my dolly about 80% of the time and am always thinking "Yea I look good!" - Vanity coming through in truck loads!
However right now, maybe the sin I should have chosen to show off should have been Sloth? I feel like I could hibernate all winter this year!!!

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Magika - Whimsical
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey 
Eyes: IKON - Horizon Eyes in Dark Verdigris 
Eyelashes: LeLutka - 2011 lashes/curl 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Beauty Destroyed 
Tattoo: Hysteria - The Seven Deadly Sins in Pride 
Pose: Frooti - Beautiful Vanity 4 with prop

2 comments:

  1. Good afternoon, thank you so much for a awfully compelling article, I don't normally post comments but really liked your weblog and as a result thought I would personally say thanks for your insight -- Skye
    My site : vanity stool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good pic hehe! But I'm going to stop commenting because the captchas are getting ridiculous and it takes me 2-3 attempts to post each time >.<

    ReplyDelete