Friday, August 10, 2012

My New Lil Sister and I

One of the things that I love most about SL is the way that people can connect with each other. Relationships form with people that you would never have the chance to bump into in RL, and even if you did things could not always build enough to form a lasting friendship. SL seems to bring people together in a concentrated friend making soup, where although you find some rather unsavoury types at times - and I feel that I've met a fair few of those - you also find some real gems of people that you will feel eternally greatful for. 
I have a lot of friends, and even more acquaintances, that have really provided me with a solid friendship base that has been more than a little necessary since I moved to Holland, and though I rarely allow myself to be adopted by people as family it seems to have become more of a prominent thing as of late. As far as family in SL goes, I'm part of a large extended family that has been there for me throughout my entire SL almost, but my partner HellBone, sister Fledge, brother Zak and two crazy daughters Niki and Shiny are the ones I seem to talk to most often. Yet NOW I have a new sister to add to that list, I think I've mentioned her before but recently we got together for a photo... Hers has been on flickr for a while... Me, I'm just lazy and have only just created a little something hehe... 
Morgana Hilra is the latest addition to my SL family. She's my new little sister, and being the big sister feels REALLY strange especially considering that I've pretty much always been the younger sibling hehe... 
Morgs was someone that I worked with on Seraphim, she like Niki is someone who I am glad I would keep as a friend but I never ever believed that we would become family! She's a fighter - always getting what she wants, even if sometimes I have to help give her a little push, and she has a sense of style that I truly admire. She can make anything look good and her blog - SoHawtSL - is brimming with fashion hints in her usual nonsense free blogging style. Morgi is one of the bloggers that provides awesome commentary on the things she covers, if she has criticisms she says so, she doesn't sugar coat things but at the same time she's not bitchy with it too. As well as suffering through some pretty icky RL ups and downs with her health, Morgs has always got time for the people she cares about and despite the fact she should sleep more, she never turns down a cry for help! I know I couldn't have gotten through the drama of leaving Seraphim without her, I just hope that I can return the favour enough to help her out sometimes! 
Still, enough soppiness... The sun is up now, and Izzy wants to go outside... Check Morgana's blog and you never know I might even play here some more a little later hehe!!!

1 comment:

  1. my comment disappeared........


    i miss you....


    i don't know what i did that your not chatting anymore.. but, i love you and i miss you....


    ..

    ReplyDelete