Thursday, August 16, 2012

Gimme Some Sugar!

I've been a strong supporter of the store, Sugar, for a while now and so recently when I was chatting with it's designer - Iokko Molko - about the upcoming changes that she was planning on making, I was pretty much salivating at the chance to be able to get my hands on some of her latest releases... I know for a fact that I am making a shopping list while I'm looking at the sneaky peeks that she is loading into her Flicker gallery, but when she said would I be interested in seeing some of those sneeky peeks on Rudh and would I blog them for her I had a little happy dance with excitement! 
There are a few things that need to be discussed in this photo... Firstly OH MY GAH I got Rudh with a shadow - first time it's worked properly for me without my computer saying no. Secondly, thank you to Iokko for allowing me the use of the store logo in this picture, and for giving me the opportunity to try! 
Things of note that I simply couldn't stop getting excited over are the gorgeous skin and the oh-so-cute tail! The skin is from the new line of Fuze Skins that will soon make an appearance in store. The one shown can be seen more clearly in a raw shot I put on Flickr, but I love the subtle flash of turquoise in the eyeliner. I will also admit that one of the weirdest things I look at when buying a skin is it's knees, and that's not so weird as it seems. I tend to wear a lot of short skirts and a skin with dodgy looking knees really bugs me, but rest assured even though you can't see them the knees are good! The skin tones have been re-named too to match Sugar types - something I thought was REALLY clever - and as there are 6 different tones available there should be something to suit everyone's tastes! 
The other thing I want to point out is the FREAKING ADORABLE TAIL! These are mesh tails, which should be released soon, and this one comes with colour change HUD so you can match your skin and colour the bow, but I hear a little rumour there may be more tails to come... I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Exile - Silent Wings in Sunset
Skin: Sugar - Fuze in Seaspray Demerera (SOON TO BE RELEASED!)
Eyes: IKON - Horizon Eyes in Dark Verdigris
Eyelashes: LeLutka - 2011 lashes/curl
Piercings: Pekka - Milla, AND, HoD - Celtic Swirl Dimples
Bodysuit: Orsini - Rockstar in blue
Ring: Maxi Gossamer - Gigi Shimmer Bow in Large
Tail: Sugar - Mesh Tail with Bow (SOON TO BE RELEASED!)
Pose: Art Body Store - My Cute Wings 09

1 comment:

  1. YOU HAVE A TAIL!

    The eyeshadow is lovely, especially the one with a light spackling effect.

    ReplyDelete