Friday, April 27, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 25

What am I greatful for today; 
1) My Clothes... It seems that my SL wardrobe has featured a lot in these 30 days so far, maybe it is because I can never dress up quite like I do in RL, being a big girl I would never be seen in most of Rudh's clothing in RL it would cause too many people to have nightmares for the rest of their lives! Yet I love it when you can go and find something really awesome for FREE and it looks cool, like this egg top, necklace and ring set from Tentacio!
2) Rubbish TV... I am not really feeling very well today, fighting with HellBone and problems with Izzy, topped with cleaning the house for my parents visit, has made me feel like I want to just curl up and sleep. I am sitting with my craptop on my lap, and something random on the TV... Oh it's South Park, random, but chilling on the sofa with Izzy and chillaxing... BLISS!

No comments:

Post a Comment