Thursday, April 19, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 21

What am I greatful for today; 
1) A Conversation with Bean... Fledge's son Jamie, known as Bean since he was still bean sized and inside Fledge, is a child genius. By age 4 he can use a computer REALLY well, can read and write and therefore have conversations in gtalk, and Fledge even tells me he is learning - or has learnt - his numbers in German too!! We discussed being pirates today, he said he was sick like his mummy has been and that it was his leg, but he didn't want to be a pirate. However, the good news is he wants to be Jamie and I can be Aunty Rudh the Pirate.
2) Planning a Parental Visit... Mum and Dad are coming over next Friday for a few days over the Dutch Queens Day festivities. I can't wait to see them!! They booked their flights today!! YAY
3)Pencilling a photoshoot into my diary... Lynnie is my profile photo maker, I love the way her photos come out, and so I wanted her to take a new one for me... Only problem is we have no time and brains like sieves so we pencilled each other in and will definitely have a shoot on Monday LOL - I hope!!! LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment