Sunday, April 15, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 17

What am I greatful for today;
1) My friend's TERRIBLE Chat Up Lines! As soon as I logged in this morning one of my old friend's Scorp appeared in my IM, apparently intent on testing some of his chat-up lines. They had me in stitches, I was laughing so hard, I woke Hell LOL!!! I wanted to share some here because they were just too classic not to, so ladies and gentlemen I present to you, SCORPION's CHAT UP LINES 101...
"Are you a lumberjack? Cuz you're giving me wood!"
"As long as i have a face, u alwayz have a place to sit."
"Are you free tonight or am I gonna have to pay?"
"Are you in to Casual Sex or should I dress up?"
2) Never Fly HellBone Airways... A second thing to happen that made me laugh this morning was just after Helly woke up. He has been playing with plane scripts so that he can script his soon to be released Fantastic 4 Movie Vehicle. Yet the way that he parked his plane would never have me flying with his airline! 
3) MY FIRST MESH CLOTHING! Yes it is something to shout about, because today I pulled on a MESH Hoodie thinking, it would look terrible and it actually fitted perfectly, I was stunned!!! Normally I can't wear rigged mesh as I am a no mod shape, but today I COULD!!! I was so happy I had to take a picture! 
4) Ancient FM... Fledge and her hubby found this radio station that streams through the net and I really was intrigued. I now use it as relaxation music! I've had it on most of the day today, and it is beautiful, really calming a bit like when you sit back and take a breath... I sound like such a geek, but if you like the Epic Fantasy Movies, a la Lord of the Rings, or just fancy something different you should check this out - http://www.ancientfm.com/

1 comment:

  1. SUCH a cute meshy hoodie. I would wear that in RL! Thanks for the link to the music, ill give it a listen. =) xo

    ReplyDelete