Tuesday, April 10, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 12

What am I greatful for today; 
1) Vivid Dreams... I woke up this morning and had had a dream that felt so real I could describe it in detail, from the way it looked to the way it sounded to the way it smelt. Was about a hotel with a difference and a school trip that never was, but it felt so real! Wasn't one of my nightmares, thank goodness, but it was really surreal, just a shame that it faded in my mind as I was making a cuppa this morning and had no time to write it down, otherwise it would have been "Move Over J.K.Rowling!"
2) Happy Memories... This time last year was the day that Hell and I had to make the sad decision to let our awesome Dog, Biko, go to sleep. She was a brilliant girl, the first dog that I had ever had anything to do with and she and I spent a lot of time together as I moved over to Holland! I can see a lot of her mannerisms in Izzy now too, don't know if that has something to do with the way we are training Izzy, but I always joke that Biko is teaching Izzy her naughty tricks!!! Miss you Biko, but we're smiling at the memories! 
3) Rudh on Seraphim Backstage... My first post on Backstage, Seraphim's latest venture... Check me out!!! I will be bringing out a new interesting feature to the blog in the very near future too hehe!!
4) Hidden Object Games... I am addicted, it's a bit like treasure hunting in SL but with a really good story. Hell found me a couple and as I am feeling more than a bit meh today, I am gonna spend some time playing one... I think this one is about Dorian Grey!! Plus it will hone up my SL treasure hunting skills hehe!!
5) Pjs and Tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment