Sunday, January 1, 2012

52WOCC2 - Week 1

OH MY GADDDDDD THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IS HERE... Move over New Year Celebrations, this is much more important... LUNA IS BACK WITH THE COLOUR CHALLENGE. 
There have been a lot of challenges that I have participated in, but this one beats them all hands down as my favourite! I have been so excited about this one I'm like a kid at Christmas! I just hope that I can actually find something in this round that will rival the house from last time? It is possible, least I hope it's possible! 
WEEK 1 - CHAMPAGNE
Week 1: Popping My Cork! hehe!
What is she wearing; 
Hair: Griddie - 89 in blonde
Outfit: Simply - Pop My Top Outfit including dress, bubble collar and cork hat
Body Bubbles: GLITTERATI - from the bath pose prop freebie on marketplace
Shoes: Adoring Charms - Bondar Pumps

Oh my GAH - YAY LUNA thank you so much for doing another round of Colour Challenge, it has really started 2012 off with a bang, or should that be a champagne cork pop? I can't wait to get started on next week's colour I am gonna do it NOW!!!
Up next week... CORAL!!!

16 comments:

  1. aw YAY Rudh happy New Year!! You look like you had a great time!
    Welcome back! (as if you went anyhere LOL)
    hugs & kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG such a fun way to ring the year in! Adorable! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA BOTTLE OF BOLLY!!!
    You look ABFAB that is an awesome outfit, way to bring in the New Year colour challenge :D

    Pssst... I've had my eye on that hairstyle myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOOT Rudh!!!! Pop your top is right, great way to bring in the new year!!! Happy New Year!!!! 2012 and a brand new color challenge....I am so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year, you look like Partytime <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hah! That's the perfect champagne outfit, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect outfit for Champagne! Glad that you have so much fun with the Challenge. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, your excitement jumps right off the photo! So great to see you doing the challenge again! Love that headdress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi hi we are back in.. and yeah super.. i totally agree with your joy... and your post is funny as ever.. bye bye Nic

    ReplyDelete
  10. The hair is close to a house, size-wise at least! :) You look exuberant and as stunning as always!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL Rudh dressed as a champagne bottle... why am I not surprised? The color challenge would not be the same without you, that's for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! You are the sexiest champagne bottle ever! Your creativity never ceases to amaze Rudh. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAHA!! The cutest cork ive ever seen!!!
    LOVE THIS! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah, Rudh, I've never seen anything like that. How cool, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how festive your pic is!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete