Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Well that's it, another year over and what a year it has been oh my gah... Where has the time gone? 
I'm spending the evening at home with my gorgeous puppy (who I WILL post pics of I promise). Hell has had to go into work, they had the choice of Christmas or NYE off work, I wanted to go see my family at Christmas so there was no contest really! 
So here I am, sitting at home behind my PC with my amazing friends in SL, Izzy sleeping at my feet and a glass of chilled pink beer! mmmm Pink Beer! 
I just wanted to wish anyone and everyone an AWESOME evening in whatever they are doing and that I hope 2012 brings you all the happiness and rewards that you deserve... 

AND OH MY GAWDDDDDDD TOMORROW IS DAY ONE OF THE NEW ROUND OF THE COLOUR CHALLENGE I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!! Bring it on Miss Luna!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, and cannot wait to see pix of the puppy!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete