Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Rainbows for Luna, A special Luna Corona!

As you may well know by now the colour challenge is well and truely over for this round (although it is coming back in JANUARY yay!), but yet things are still being done in the name of 52 Weeks of Colour. This time it was the turn of the gorgeous miss Kaelyn Alecto to create an idea, one that she called "Rainbows for Luna", and I have to admit I thought it was a fantastic idea! 
The idea was that we made a rainbow outfit and shared our thanks to Luna - well I know I have been saying it a lot but you can never say it enough. So, Luna, this post is for you. It is to say thank you for creating the colour challenge, I was a newbie blogger back then and can see how far I have come both as a blogger and as a photographer. I actually play around with things like wind light settings now, before I wouldn't have had much of a clue! I've also got a much bigger and much more varied wardrobe - not that the wardrobe itself would ever thank you - but the colour challenge and so by default you have helped me with more than you know!
So I created a Luna Corona, the scientific name for the rainbows that are sometimes visible as rings around the moon, with Miss Luna in mind! 
Then, because I am crazy, I couldn't stop there... I went on and made 5 outfits following the list of colours that we were presented each week by Luna. I made 5 outfits, and so the last two outfits have to include 11 outfits each. THIS WAS HARD and OK I ended up looking like a bit of a train wreck but it was SO MUCH FUN lol I couldn't stop laughing!


















I LOVE the way these worked out!! LOL I look like a train wreck, but YAY that's the fun of the pics!!!

10 comments:

  1. Wow that is truly amazing. I love it. I cannot even begin to compete with that, those are a whole lot of awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't help but smile when you see this post! It's obvious you had a lot of fun creating it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!! Awesome Job Rudh! You look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG you did all the colours like that -- amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GENIUS!!!! *Bows to Rudh chanting...I'm not worthy!!!* This post is so AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I have no words. The amount of time and patience you must have put into the "Week 53 - Train Wreck" look is just amazing Rudh!
    ♥Lau

    ReplyDelete
  7. /me congratz the master colour squeezer ... you should apply for the book of records (or drink a guiness or something like that) ... ;-)
    Love all the crazy looks ... but especially the one with the Space Vomit hair ... hehe
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh so creative this idea ..supe Rudh!!!!..bye bye Nic

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG you are brilliant!!! Wow! I am truly impressed! This must have taken forever! Awesome post! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm dying! This is most epic post ever in my 5 years I've ever seen!

    Only you Rudh would be able to pull this off and be loved for it! <333

    ReplyDelete