Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Blog Hero... Week 8

A new week, a new song... This week I have to say that although I like the song, I am not keen on the singer. Nothing personal against him, I'd just rather listen to the song by someone else, lol there are plenty of covers of it out there to choose from! I just realised that I posted as Bog Hero last week lol, shows that I wasn't fully aware of what I was doing huh?!
Still it is good to see that Miss Shay is on form enough to be able to post the challenge for us from her hospital bed, good to hear that you're not totally pulled into the misty abyss that is RL! Missing the bounty of Shay posts though, so come back to us soon!!
Anyway, onto my picture for this week... 
Week Eight's song... Michael Buble - Sway
Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, sway with ease
When we dance you have a way with me
Stay with me, sway with me
I took the lyrics fairly literally again this week. I actually managed to stick with the ones that Shay had posted too... Proud of me?? LOL. This week I had this image of dressing as a flower, dancing with the flowers, kinda like Alice in Wonderland. I love this photo, the whole thing came together so easily, though getting the shot right with the movement too me a fair few tries!!! I do LOVE this photo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment