Saturday, August 20, 2011

52 Weeks of Colour - Week 42!

Another week, another colour and another ARGH moment in the RudHellowen (our Celebrity couple name, lol Cool huh?? hehe) household, as I discovered last Saturday that this colour was one I had secretly been thinking PLEASE DON'T LET IT COME UP... Luckily, Luna's swatch is nothing like the colour that I envision this particular colour to be, I have the vague idea that in a less neon and more neutral shade this colour resembles a gross slime colour kinda reminiscent of snot... Yet Miss Luna has given us a very neon version of the colour and so I breathed a slight sigh of relief, until I realised "wait a minute what the heck am I gonna find in my inventory in that colour?!" 
Once again, as luck would have it, I have been storing a multitude of different coloured outfits within my freebies to sort folder, within a sub folder called "Clothing Possibles for the 52 Weeks Challenge" and there sitting in my Green sub-folder was the top that I found for this week... The rest just seemed to fall into place, I LOVE it when that happens! Just so you know, for those of you that don't know me in world, I spend a lot of time sorting through anything new that I collect (as a treasure hunting freak it tends to be a vast amount of stuff), I always have to know where everything is so that I can find it easily, and even still I will often be like hmmmmmm I have nothing to wear!
Week 42...
CHARTREUSE
Week 42: Noooo, Please don't plug me in!
What is she wearing; 
Hair: -dDx- Nethead (past hunt prize)
Skin: -=Fiction and Chaos=- - Vert (past hunt prize)
Tattoo: B[u]Y Me - Twisted Cyber Tat (past hunt prize)
Necklace: +>A&A<+ - Rave Candy Necklace
Jacket (including shoulder and elbow pads): +DV8+ - CyberJammer
Top: Beautiful Disaster - Green Dress (past hunt prize)
Skirt: *Linc* - Low Rise Mini Jeans Skirt
Boots: Last Eden - Black Junkers

And just because this week my hair is THAT cool, I had to give you a close-up shot!
Next Week - Liver... WEIRD name for a colour I must say! But, its in the monochrome scale so shouldn't be too much of a problem!

9 comments:

  1. Great color! And oohh yes, your hair is THAT cool! Ps..love the new pic on your blog! =)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable! Your hair rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. /Bourbie reaches for the sunglasses. Now that's chartreuse! Cool look:)
    You've redesigned your blog a little. Like it:) Must be in the wind; I've been planning a makeover for my own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd never considered chartreuse to be a bit snotty, but now I do -- you're right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great and love that chartreuse background! I also like the new blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit and that hair rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL... reminiscent of snot.. heehee!
    Very cute as always.. love the celeb couple name!

    ReplyDelete