Saturday, August 6, 2011

52 Weeks of Colour - WEEK 40!

OH MY SHINYBIGBALLS WE'VE MADE IT TO WEEK 40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not sure that I can quite believe it that I personally have made it this far, but the challenge is like a drug, every week I seem to be craving my next colour hit more and more lol... I can't think about the end, fact I refuse to right now, I am just gonna carry on like its never gonna end, there are SO MANY more colours out there than 52, we should just keep going LOL... Anyway, this week...
This week is supposed to be another collaboration week between Mayala and myself, the last one is still in the process of being created (and by in the process I clearly mean 'We haven't had time to start it yet!'), and this week's epic has also been put to the back burner a little as Maya is away on a holiday. We've been in email contact however, and I have thrown down the proverbial gauntlet for her on this one! I created a look for this colour a while back, it's slightly darker than the pale swatch issued, but I am kinda allergic to pale shades! So, I have sent a copy of the picture to Maya and issued the challenge, "I bet you can't come up with an idea using this photo!", apparently her lil "pea-brain" (her words not mine) is working overtime to come up with something... Should I be afraid?? Quite possibly YES! 
Week 40... 
APRICOT 
Week 40: I came up into the attic and found Hell had acquired a new toy hehe! (damn he's gonna kill me for titling this picture that lol)
What is she wearing; 
Hair: Ploom - Dusty Beehive
Dress: Rock Me Amadeus - Hollywood Dress
Bracelet: Twisted and Spoiled - Part of Have a Heart Set
Sex Doll Avatar: Dark Delights - Real Sex Doll

Yea that is me in the Sex doll avatar too lol... Lynnie found them on the Marketplace and we spent a good few hours running around in them at her place, before she dared me to use it in the colour challenge! But now that Maya has seen the look I am more than a little scared of what she will come up with LOL!!
Next Week -Jazzberry... Maybe that is raspberry but Luna was trying to avoid the fruity theme?

8 comments:

  1. Allergic or not you look fantastic in this shade. Although, your new friend is a bit distracting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. /me grins ... yep ... my pea brain has some ideas spinning around already ... not sure if I'll decide for the romantic, the funny, the tragic, the melodramatic or the horror version ...
    /me adds a lil 'wicked' to the grin ...
    Did I tell you that I love your outfit and the 'accessory' in your pic ? ... ;-)
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! You gave me an idea, I want to get one of those dolls, put it on, walk around a sex sim and run into ppl without an ao on. Ohh wait, I just described the majority of noobs on SL. LOL

    LOVE this Rudh, it is hilarious. oh btw, YOU look beautiful in that dress. oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes Rudh not only you look fab but I love the twist you brought in this! Cracked me up LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a doll!

    *evil laugh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I almost died laughing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. all I can say is ... lol ;-))

    ReplyDelete