Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Blog Hero... WEEK 2

As worried as I was about the colour challenge, hosted by Luna, coming to an end soon. I knew that there would be something, if not somethings, that would replace it and therefore give me something to test out my creative part of my brain... So far though today, brain + working = a kinda fizzing sound followed by a brain-dead facial expression! 
Shay has loaded up her second week lyrics, and this week is a good one! This song is a classic, and one that has been used in many good TV shows and movies, including an episode of my favourite series, Supernatural! 
I had an idea as soon as I saw what the song was this week, luckily I was able to rope Hell into this picture to create what I had in mind! He has so many avatars to choose from for this, it was like being a kid in a candy store! 
Week Two's song... Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear The Reaper...
"All our times have come
Here but now they're gone
Seasons don't fear the reaper
Nor do the wind, the sun or the rain..we can be like they are
Come on baby...don't fear the reaper
Baby take my hand...don't fear the reaper
We'll be able to fly...don't fear the reaper
Baby I'm your man..."

With the help of Hell, I was able to put this photo together... 
I don't fear the Reaper, lol, I even took him surfing in HAWAII hehe... I mean when you are surfing it can feel like you are flying, you feel like the wind right?? I dunno I have never done it LOL... Thank you HellieWellie for posing for me! 

3 comments:

  1. Haha! So cute! Be careful he don't fall off the board or he will drown with that robe. Wait! Can reapers drown?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pic clearly goes with the lyrics Shay chose. Not only that, but only you would make friends with the reaper and not only get him to surf, but he would love it! LOL xoxo

    ReplyDelete