Thursday, July 21, 2011

Another Challenge is afoot? Blog Hero?

I was feeling more than a little bored, for some reason I had a massive boost of energy today and rather than slumping down on a comfy sofa I found myself thinking "I wanna blog!", but WHAT? I looked at clothes and thought "nah this isn't a fashion blog", I looked at locations, I looked at the random fun stuff I keep stashed away in my inventory, but nothing was getting my creative juices flowing!
Then whilst perusing blogs, I noticed that the crazily busy Miss Shayariel Teardrop, had created what looked to be another rather amusing challenge?! 
This challenge is named "Blog Hero", apparently after guitar hero but personally this idea sounds WAY more appealing than clicking coloured keys on a plastic guitar! Shay will pick lyrics from a song and the idea is to create a picture that fits the lyrics but is essentially still within your style! Check out her blog... The idea is set up there... 
Week One's song... A-Ha - Crying in the Rain... 
"I'll never let you see
The way my broken heart is hurting me
I got my pride and I know how to hide
All my sorrow and pain
I do my crying in the rain"

So I took those lyrics, and this is my photo for them... 
Week 1: Crying in the Rain!
Just so you know I tried to play with Photoshop and wind-light and stuff... It's not the world's best ever SL photo, but I like the way it turned out

4 comments:

  1. Rudh, thank youuuuu. I love it <3 Now i am waiting for rain to cry i love the umbrella on your head*winks*

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw this sounds like a new and cool idea! Hard though :P runs off to see Shayariel's post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pic! I'm really liking the rain effects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how it turned out Rudh..great job!!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete