Monday, June 20, 2011

Please don't miss me...

RL is calling me back to it again, but for a fabbity fab reason this time rather than the usual drudgery of cleaning or work... I will be taking some time out, although there may be minor appearances in world, from SL as I am going home to visit my family... 
It is Soph's Birthday, I want to take the long trip to see Fledge and Bean who I haven't seen in about a year, I am gonna be traveling around to see family and such like, OH and I am going to see TAKE THAT at Wembley Stadium... 
For those of you that don't know Take That were THE boy band of the 1990s in the UK (Boyzone didn't count they were just there to set things up for Westlife LOL). I am, and always have been, the kinda person that has a rather eclectic taste in music naming bands such as Marilyn Manson and HolyHell alongside Take That as favourite bands, or can be heard singing Disney songs as I am cleaning at work... Yet Take That were my first loves, I fell in love with them aged 8, they were the first band I ever saw live that same year, I had notebooks at school that declared my schoolgirl crush for Mark Owen and I cried a LOT when they broke up. So now that they are back together, and this time that includes Robbie Williams, I have been to see each tour and cannot wait for this one!!! 
Think they need a 6th Member? We can change their name to Rudh That? I'm just so cool lol! See they are listening, waiting for your response to the idea... (btw my first love for those of you that don't know Take That is second from the left LOL)

2 comments: