Friday, April 29, 2011

A Royal Wedding!

Ummmm I think my Invitation to the Royal Wedding has the wrong location on it Wills and Kate... Westminster Abbey isn't on this beach hehe... 
I got all dressed up for the wedding and the least they could have done was made sure my invitation was directing me to the right place, maybe my real one is still in the post, lol... I'm expecting it any day now... hehe... Weren't all Brits supposed to be going?? Lol...
I have to say though, that I love this dress from Diavolicious... and OK I am not into the Royal Family what-so-ever, yet I might tune one eye on the TV to watch it as I'm tidying up today, even if it is just to see what Kate is wearing... 
Anyway, like any couple getting married, I wish them both luck... I hope the English weather holds off and the sun shines on you today!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Darn! You didn't get your invite either? Hmm, must be due to snail mail. =)

    Sexy dress, looks like one you could definately go to a club in.
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete