Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Congratulations!!

It is 5.30am and I am once again wide awake, and have dragged myself to the PC as staring at the ceiling in my bedroom is just not gonna work for me any more today... I had decided to present an award! 
Congratulations Mr HellBone Barbosa, you win the award for being the most annoying alarm clock in the history of the world! I am thinking of contacting the manufacturer as you were provided with a faulty snooze button... 15 minutes extra is NOT ENOUGH at 4am! The award represents all your hard work in making as much noise as possible without even trying, and as a mark of your amazing skill I present you with the "Rudh's Gone Crazy Award!"

In other news, I won't be around for the next few days now till Saturday, so don't worry if you aren't able to spot me around... I'm off in RL for a few days as I have a visit from the Royal Family (aka my RL mum and sister hehe)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm I love the fact that U wake up and make me some coffee a better way to start my work day I can not think of :) and yeah I hate those freaking early shifts also but yeah we can not life with out it.. Love U baby times will get better trust me.. :)

    ReplyDelete