Saturday, February 5, 2011

52 Weeks of Colour - WEEK 14!

Time once again for another dive into the world of the colour challenge... It has definately become a hobby of mine to spend a few minutes of every day looking through the different colour posts of people that are taking part, and I have to say the varitey and sheer brilliance of some of photos amazes me... My photo skills aren't up to much, I admit, but heck I am definately getting better (at least I think so), so not only is my wardrobe expanding but I am learning a bit of a new skill hehe, thanks for that Miss Luna! 
This week's colour I was VERY excited about, it covers about 90% of my clothing, at least it did till I started the challenge, so I had plenty to choose from... Though I think that might have made this colour harder than I originally thought in truth, as I had so much of it, what the heck was I gonna choose? As it turned out I FREAKING LOVE MY OUTFIT THIS WEEK... So much so that I had difficulty finding other things in my closet that I wanted to replace it with hehe... 
Week 14...
BLACK
Week 14: Rockstar Yodeller!!! (I dunno if I spelt that right but shit happens!!)
What is she wearing; 
Hair: Digit Darkes - NATURALe Defiance
Necklace: LouLou&Co - Crepuscule (past hunt gift)
Corset: The Abyss - Pruriency Corset
Jeans: Shush - Zebra Jeans
Shoes: Maitreya - Verve


I FREAKING LOVE THIS OUTFIT lol if you didn't quite catch that before.

Next Week - RED! I am looking forward to next week's colour... Very Seasonal it will be... Expect hearts by the barrel-load!!!

13 comments:

  1. I like that shout hehe...those jeans are sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic and the attitude! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess it would rather be 'Jodeler' or something ... but with such a cool ROCKING outfit 'Yodeller' works fine ;-P
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha... Nice hair!! Definitely fits with the color theme this week. The pants are amazing as well; ♥ the zebra pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss Digit Darkes. I may still have that hair. It was epic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude your hair rocks! You're hot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rudh...I Freaking LOVE your outfit too!!!!
    Rock on with ya bad self! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a cool and happy look! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look awesome!! Love the yodelling rockstar pic :)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the abyss is such an awesome store! Looove the jeans! You look great!

    ReplyDelete