Saturday, January 1, 2011

52 Weeks of Colour - WEEK 9!


The New Year rolls in and my first post for 2011 is that of the Colour Challenge... Thinking back on the idea of the challenge I never would have thought that I would keep this going... I am so bad at starting things and then never following through, yet this challenge has kept my interest and provoked both sighs of utter dismay or bursts of laughter in excitement as Luna pulls the next colour out of her designer handbag!
When last week I saw that this weeks colour was Silver, I jumped at the idea of sparklies, something resembling a disco ball – perfect for partying with during the celebrations (it would now seem that Luna had the same idea!!) So here is my attempt;
Week 9...
SILVER
Week 9: HAPPY NEW YEAR!




What is she wearing; 
Hair: Truth - Joey
Piercing: Acid & Mala - Shut Up!
Necklace: DemontiK - Icy Touch
Bracelet: Unique Needs! - Chain Bracers (comes in a pair)
Outfit: caLLie cLine - Little Glitter Dress
I love silver, its easy to make look purdy in a girlie way, or to rock it up as I have tended to do the majority of the time... I loved doing this one! 

Next Week - SIENNA... I wonder if covering myself in clay mud would work?

3 comments:

  1. definately sparkling :-)
    come over here and be the fantatstic living disco ball when I have a party (one day)
    *hugs* & Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the comment on my blog!! ((Hugs)) That was so entirely sweet and completely made my day!

    I never thought I would stay with the challenge this long either; like you, I am very bad to start something and not finish. Kudos for us!!! I love how sparkly your dress is! I love anything that shimmers and shines. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo cute for a new year's outfit! <3

    ReplyDelete