Saturday, January 22, 2011

52 Weeks of Colour - WEEK 12!

Week 12 of Miss Luna's colour challenge is upon us and this week the colour is another brown tone... At first I found myself thinking, HUH? MORE BROWN, yet on later digging through my inventory I was actually fairly pleased, it is a colour that although I do not very often wear it seems to be rather apparent in the deepest, darkest depths of my wardrobe... I swear since this challenge has begun, due to the epic amount of buyingness that has taken place if you stand at the doorway to my SL wardrobe and shout Hello you will hear an echo of yourself coming back, either that or the people in Narnia are playing tricks on me!!!
I have tried to stick as closely as possible to the colour swatch given for this week, taupe on looking would appear to be a bit paler than the colour given up by Luna... but as it is a challenge I'm gonna try to stick as closely to the colour each week... This week I even had a change in hair colour... OH MY GOD lol!
Week 12... 
TAUPE
Week 12: It seems darker than the taupe I imagine but it goes well with the colour swatch hehe!
So what have I dressed my barbie in this week; 
Hair: Exile - Maggie (TDR?)
Necklace: Fishy Strawberry (part of Wood Bangles set)
Top: >>>Moloko<<< - Cowl Shirt
Trousers: Kosh - Jame Pants
Boots: Edge Grafica - 31 Engineer Boots (dollarbie on market place)

I like this outfit, I even like the blonde in my hair lol, but damn these boots as a dollarbie on market place... BARGAIN!!! 

Next week - EMERALD - A pretty green colour, green is SO NOT MY THING, like purple but I am looking forward to this one!

8 comments:

  1. cool outfit again ... it gives you a lil more serious and grown up look ... but that's not a bad thing, is it?
    *hugs*

    erm ... the pose reminds me of something else in taupe, tho ... *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, edge grafica is kind of amazing for really awesome looking things, super cheap.

    You've pulled together a really great outfit, and I completely love that hair.

    I will also say that I've never ever used the Marketplace as much as I do for this challenge. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are seriously only L$1????

    **Runs at super sonic speed to the Marketplace to snatch her own pair**

    Hehe... Great pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kewl look, I love the streaked hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really liking your series you're doing for the challenge. Great work <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww thanks for the awesome comments everyone... I am trying to do them as a series, I dont know what the series is called yet but they are all in the attic hehe... but thank you for the comments

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww nice look! A "don't mess with me" feel to it! ;) hehe love that! And those boots are a must have! :)

    ReplyDelete