Monday, November 15, 2010

Fledge Look I Got a Fanny Face Too LOL!

Anyone that knows my big sister Fledge, will know that she has a bit of a thing (as an understatment) for avatars. She has more than anyone else I can think of (though I do get the feeling that Hell may well have just as many) and they range from Dragon form, to scary Monsters, to gorgeous Fae folk and countless other avatars that could fall into any number of catagories... She has a knack of surprising people, at the recent Halloween party, none of the family could have guessed she'd come as a plant lol... 
But the title of this post relates to one avatar in particular... 
The Pretty Flower Fledge (at our one time family club - Something Wicked Within)
 The conversation ended up with us discussing how flowers are meant for reproduction... I wanted to post the chat but it just got too weird in some parts lol... though never fear I have an abridged version... 
Pama: flowers can be sexy
Fledge: flowers are just plant genitals, they should be sexy *g*
Rudh: yea but human genitals arent sexy to look at
Fledge: this is true. flowers are much nicer.
Pama: so if you kiss someone (while wearing the flower) does that mean you had sex?
Fledge: no pama I have to sneeze
Pama: does that mean your face is a reproductive organ?
Fledge: then they breathe in my pollen
Fledge: and yes lol
Fledge: I have fanny face
Pama: lol
Rudh: LOL
Fledge: UK fanny not US fanny

The reason that I am sharing this touching family moment (there are lots of weird conversations like this within my SL family) is that on a recent Project Themory Shopping Spree I discovered a flower set from Intrigue Co. and wanted to let Fledge know (rather publicly but oh so funny) that YOU ARE NOT ALONE!! LOL... I got one too!!!! LOL. 
Rudh the Fanny Flower!!!



3 comments:

  1. Hmm i just feel like a BEE lol whahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL charming honey... Remind me to have your stinger removed... oh wait then you'd die... scratch that lol

    ReplyDelete