Monday, October 11, 2010

I cant believe how long its been!


Rudh this year has turned FOUR... this is crazy, I started out in SL thinking it would be just a quick look due to the fact that two important people in my life, Pamallamadingdong and Kregantis, were both in world... Yet somehow I got pulled in so deep I found myself staying! 
Granted I wouldnt want to be without it now, I have some of the best friends a person could ask for... some of whom are so important they are family...
The reason I got around to thinking this was because I was looking through my old SL piccies the other day, I was never a photographer in SL really when I first started out, so there are a lot of memories that I failed to get pics of, yet I managed to take some and OH MY GOD... Rudh looks so weird in her first style now lol... 
Lemme show you (these are from modeling pictures that I have done)!!!
Earliest modeling photo (see even back then Rudh was a bit of a skank lol). There were even times when I was a redhead in this early stage of my SL! 
Then I went from being a skank, towards being a pretty girlie girl... Still that same raven haired look and dark makeup though!
To something like this, as I headed into my Fourth year in SL, wearing one of what Fledge would refer to as my hankie outfits, and actually being more covered than usual, LOL
Rudh is now and will always be my Barbie Doll... She has always looked fairly similar, and many people will know that I would never change her shape, it was bought for me as a gift (plus I love the way she looks, even though her boobs are too big). Yet there have been times I looked a little different!
Rainbow Rudh was common, as was Vampire Rudh (before all the Bloodlines rubbish)  
What can I say... I LOVE dressing up... LOL!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment